Who uses the Advising Center?

Advising CenterThe College of Education and Human Development Advising Center offers undergraduate academic advising to students majoring in:

These majors are assigned to the Advising Center as their primary source for academic advising during their program. Professional advisors in the center provide academic advising and program development to students from the time they enter the University of Maine until they successfully complete their degree program. Students studying the Exercise Science and Athletic Training options as part of the Kinesiology and Physical Education major, as well as Child Development and Family Relations majors are assigned to faculty advisors in their respective programs upon entering the college, however, they are more than welcome to stop in the Advising Center for any assistance they may need.