Resources for Researchers
The University of Maine Research office provides resources for faculty and students to participate in research.
- Maine Established Program to Stimulate Competitive Research (EPSCoR) develops research partnerships between higher education institutions, industry, government, and others.
- The Graduate School supports graduate students in their classwork and research activities.
- The Center for Undergraduate Research promotes undergraduate involvement in research activities.
- The Office of Research Administration works with faculty to submit and administer their research awards.
- The Office of Research Development works with faculty and students to identify and develop grant proposals.
- The Office of Research Compliance works to make sure that we are in compliance with all research regulations.
- The University Research Council (URC) provides input to the Vice President for Research (VPR) on strategic issues related to research, scholarship and creative achievement.
- The Research Information Management (link coming soon) resource is available to all University of Maine researchers.
Our office also oversees 16 research centers and institutes, and facilitates participation in these centers by faculty and students.