Services - Test Scoring Services
This page contains forms pertinent to the test scoring services provided by the Faculty Development Center. We use an optical scanner to collect data from test sheets, evaluation forms and surveys. We also provide reports on the data collected, and we will supply the raw data, if desired. Use this web page to obtain the forms you need to request score reports when submitting examinations for scanning. Also available are informational materials to assist in conducting course evaluations. Consult the appropriate instructions if you have any question about how to complete evaluation forms. Any questions not addressed here can be directed to FDC_Testing_Services [AT] umit.maine.edu.
- Scoring Services Request Form (PDF); Scoring Services Request Form instructors should use this form to request test reports and other scoring services.
- Course Evaluation Instructions (students) (Word); clear, concise instructions to students. Include a copy with each class set of evaluation forms.
- Course Evaluation Instructions (departments) (PDF); please complete this form before or when you bring your evaluations for scanning. If you mail your evaluations please enclose this completed and printed form.
- Instructions for Completing Blue Header Sheets (departments) (PDF); header sheets for course evaluations should be filled out according to these instructions.
- Course Evaluation Instructions (instructors) (Word); instructions for completing the blue course evaluation header sheet.
- Two types of Course Evaluation forms: long (traditional) (GIF) and short (new) (GIF)
- Video instructions on how to read and access your scored exams. View here on YouTube
- Video instructions on how to read and interpret your Course Evaluation Results View here on YouTube