Welcome to Faculty Support
We’ve Moved Upstairs!
Faculty Support is located on the 2nd floor of Fernald Hall. As there is no elevator, if you want in-person support and can’t walk up the stairs, please contact us ahead of time by calling 207.581.3333 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. The support staff will then arrange to meet your accommodation request by meeting with you on the first floor.
What We Do:
The staff of CITL support faculty members using new technologies in online, blended, or live classes. Specifically, we can help faculty who are first learning to use or experiencing problems with:
- Google Applications for Education (particularly in the context of teaching and learning)
- Zoom or Google Meet for class-based web conferencing
- Video Conferencing
- i>Clickers/polling in classrooms
- Kaltura video capture and streaming
- Qualtrics for designing and delivering surveys
Note: All of our tutorials are available as Google Docs, which allows us to provide you with tutorials that are up-to-date. However, should Google Docs be inaccessible to you, please contact us at email@example.com so we can assist you by providing you with the document in a format that is accessible to you.
Resources We Provide:
We have many resources you can explore on our CITL website. We encourage you to poke around the site and explore. Along with our tutorial pages in the menu on this page, we also provide:
- Email Support – firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you have a question feel free to email us. During business hours we have a very quick response time!
- Phone Support – 207.581.3333
- Got a question? Give us a call!
- Consultations over Zoom
- If your question can’t be addressed in an email, ask for a consultation.
- In-Person Consultation
- We do walk-in consultations during business hours on the second floor of Fernald Hall.
Also, be sure to explore our video tutorials on FAQs on our Tutorials Channel (requires login, opens in new window)
Please note that CITL is not able to assist with some system-wide and other services. Review the listings below for specific areas of support:
Mainestreet |Gmail password/account
Test Scoring and Course Evaluations