Welcome to Faculty Development Center
Our mission is simple; the FDC is here to assist you, the faculty member, in implementing new technologies into your courses. We will explain all the benefits of introducing technology into the learning process, show you all the tools that are available today, enable you with the skills needed to implement your vision, and make every attempt to ensure you have all the right tools for the job. If you have questions about the services that we provide, or need help with something not listed on this website; please send us an email, give us a call, or stop by the office and we will be happy to assist.
Main phone: 207.581.3333 Location: 149 Memorial Union
Services we offer!
- Technical Assistance
- Instructional Design Consultation
- Video Digitization and Streaming
- Instructional Design and Software Workshops
- Instructional Software Training
- Test Scoring Services and Course Evaluations(Paper)