Non-Degree Students

In general, to be eligible for most types of financial aid at UMaine, a student must be enrolled in a University of Maine degree-granting program.  There are some alternative loan lenders that will allow non-degree students to borrow alternative loan funds. For more information on these lenders, visit UMaine’s Undergraduate Alternative Loan Lender List.