Financial Aid Information for Summer:
- The Summer Session starts with May Term and includes all sessions through August.
- The amount and type of financial aid available to you will depend on what financial aid you have already received during the previous fall and spring semesters.
- Your summer enrollment plans could also be a factor in the aid that you can receive.
- Contact our office or come in and meet with an advisor after Spring Break if you plan to attend summer courses and would like find out what aid is available to you.
- After Spring break, summer walk-in advising is available from 8:30 am – 3:30 pm daily on a first-come, first-serve basis. Please make sure you have enrolled in your summer courses before sitting down with one of our advisors.