As a graduate student, you are able to file a FAFSA to apply for financial aid as you would have during your undergraduate career. Graduate students are considered independent for financial aid purposes so only the student (and spouse, if applicable) are required to submit their financial information on the FAFSA.

Please note: Graduate students will NOT receive a paper communication that they have received a financial aid award.  Students will receive an email notification to their email accounts once they have received a financial aid award. Students should also monitor their MaineStreet account regularly for additional information regarding the status of their financial aid for the 2022-2023 academic year.