About the School - Maine Life
Brilliant autumn colors, crystal clear lakes, a blanket of mountain snow….. Maine offers the perfect backdrop to academic pursuits any time of the year! Here, you can pitch a tent in the shadow of Mount Katahdin or spot whales from an ocean kayak… find solitude on a deserted beach or ski through a glade of birch trees on a powder of snow… stroll quaint New England villages, set sail on a Windjammer schooner, or reflect on the wonder of Maine artists at local museums. Maine beckons and, always, Maine delights!
The Great Outdoors!
- Acadia National Park Home Page
- Baxter State Park – Mt. Katahdan Home Page
- Sea Kayaking on the Coast of Maine
- Sugarloaf USA – Skiing in Maine
- Sunday River – Skiing in Maine
- Wooden Boat Publications
- Sailing in Maine!
- Old Town Canoe
- Tides and Weather for the New England Mariner
- Maine Center for the Arts (University of Maine Arts Complex)
- The Farnsworth Museum (Rockland, Maine) – Andrew Wyeth Exhibit.
- Railroad Square Cinema - Maine International Film Festival
- Maine Discovery Museum for children and adults
- A Timeline of Maine Arts and Culture
- The Maine Arts Commission
Greater Bangor Area