Resources - Franco American Centre Reference Room
Room 101 at the Franco American Centre is home to hundreds of print, audio, and visual resources in Franco American Studies. Many of these resources are available in Maine’s library system and can be found on the Maine library catalog, URSUS ; others are unique to the Centre. All of our resources are available for your research and enjoyment. Our library also plays home to various meetings, meals, films, concerts, and presentations – open to the public – as well as some graduate and undergraduate courses.
Use the index list below to browse our non-lending library’s holdings by author, date, and subject, or visit the Franco American Centre to peruse our shelves.
- All books (updated 10/15/2013)
- Biography, Autobiography, and Memoir
- Cuisine: Food, Cooking, and Recipe Books
- Francophone Canada Outside of Québec
- French Cultures in the United States Outside of New England
- Language and Linguistics
- Literary Works
- Philosophy, Psychology, and Religion
- Theses & Dissertations
- SPECIAL COLLECTIONS: Don Dugas Collection
- SPECIAL COLLECTIONS: Molly Ungar Collection
- SPECIAL COLLECTIONS: Honorable Albert and Margaret M. Beliveau Collection
- COMING SOON: Genealogy; Audio & Video; Periodicals; Conference Proceedings