Welcome Back Everyone!
Our tutors are unable to staff every hour, so please check our online schedule to be sure of an appointment. We are broadly open Monday-Friday:
- 9am-5pm in 402 Neville Hall
To schedule an appointment today make an appointment online here, call 207.581.3828, or walk in!
Go to WCOnline to register and make an account (click here).
From there, you will also be able to schedule your appointment online.
If you are already registered, click the link below to sign in and schedule a face-to-face tutorial!
ONLINE TUTORING NOW AVAILABLE
What to bring to your tutoring session
The most important thing to bring is the assignment (if you have one) and any writing you have done so far on the assignment.
Here is a helpful list of things to consider bringing:
- The assignment (class notes, handouts, syllabus, etc)
- Your paper, or multiple drafts of your paper
- Research materials (this sometimes helps with citation questions or quoting)
Beyond a tutorial we provide...
- Tutoring in languages other than English (see About the Tutors for further details)
- Online tutoring
- Plagiarism, MLA, APA, and Grammar Workshops
- PC Workstation with Internet access
- Apple TV for presentations
- A comfortable study environment with tutors ready to answer questions and give advice
- A SafeZone trained environment
Have an idea for the Writing Center? Want to see a specific workshop conducted? Let us know!