Welcome to Orient!
Orient, Maine, has numerous lakes similar to its neighboring towns! Orient is a big area for sporting and vacationing! With numerous ATV trails and forests, Weston is a great area for hunting, and with its many lakes, it is also a great place for fishing! The U.S.- Canada border crossing in Orient is historically significant, as it was one of the first U.S. Inspection Stations to be built. If you go there today, you will still see the building’s original design and structure!
- Orient Veterans Memorial 82 School House Rd, Orient, ME 04471|(207) 448 – 7729
- Stop by the Orient Town Office to see this granite memorial.
- For other activities, check out Amity, Haynesville, and Weston!
Shops & Services
- Dickinson’s Sunset Park Marina136 Sunset Park Rd, Orient, ME 04471 | (207) 448-2294
- Offering ideal access to Grand Lake and other services!
- Orient Gardens 45 Maxell Settlement Rd, Orient, Maine, 04471 | (207) 448-7266
- Get your garden started with Orient Gardens’ selection of vegetable plants and beautiful flowers!