Special Circumstances

Please contact our office if you believe you have special circumstances that need to be brought to our attention, such as:

  • changes in an independent student’s or dependent parent’s employment
  • loss of a benefit or other type of income
  • changes in marital status
  • payment of large unreimbursed medical expenses
  • or unexpected costs

When contacting our office, ask to speak to a staff member about an appeal.