If You Need MAT 107/108…

Some education majors are required to take MAT 107 and/or MAT 108. If you need to take these, you probably already know this, but if you have any doubts please reach out to your advisor about what your major requires.

These courses are normally closed to other students, as their material is very specific to the degree needs of the students who take these classes.