IT Support Center – 130 Fogler Library
- UMS account (MaineStreet, Brightspace, maine.edu email)
- Software Support
- Remote Assistance
- Classroom Technology equipment support
- Training and equipment orientation
- Assist with connecting laptops to classroom equipment
- Troubleshoot classroom equipment issues
- Zoom Assistance
IT Computer Labs
(Macintosh and Windows) are located in the Fogler Library. The public clusters cannot be scheduled or reserved, but they offer a variety of popular software packages for walk-in use.
UMaine IT Support is limited in the amount and type of support that we can provide for any non-University-owned equipment as follows:
- Review steps and processes needed to accomplish tasks or install university applications that you perform
- Identify locations for you to review that may contain errors or logging information on failures
- Assist you in getting you connected to university networks or VPN (virtual private networks) when needed
- Please understand that we cannot perform this work for you
Another potential resource for you as a Mac owner is the UMaine Bookstore as they have an Apple Certified technician on staff and can perform tasks for users with non-University-owned Mac computers at 207.581.1728.
If you require limited guidance on items to check that might get you past this error, please reply to this email so that we can schedule a time to connect with you.
MaineCard is the only card you will need to access facilities, services and optional spending accounts while on campus! Optional spending accounts include
Provides support to campus educators teaching at UMaine on campus approved classroom technologies