Skip to main navigation
Skip to site navigation
Skip to content
- Protect your computer by downloading free antivirus and antispyware software here.
- ChemDraw Prime version 17
- Activation will be required for individuals who choose to install the software for home, office or personal use. For more details regarding activation, please go to PerkinElmer Informatics.
- Firstclass Client
- Connect to the University’s communications network using the Firstclass Client.
Log in through your web browser
- ImageNow Client
- ImageNow is an industry leading document imaging and management system used by the University to capture and curate physical and digital documents. ImageNow has been in place at the University since 2005 and has been adopted by numerous functional areas across all of the business units in the system.
- MathWorks MatLab
- MATLAB is now available for Faculty, Staff and Students. You can now install MathWorks MatLab on your computer (not keyed).
- Mathematica intro and overview
- Microsoft Office
- UMaine faculty, staff, and students may now install Microsoft Office on personal and university-owned computers.
- Printer Setup
- Add a Canon Copier to a UM PC
- Add a Canon Copier to a UM Mac
- NEW!! UMaine PrintFromAnywhere
- SAS is now available to Faculty and Staff to install on University or Department owned computers.
- Solid Edge
- Solid Edge is a 3D CAD and solid modeling software. The download is available to Faculty, Staff, and Students.
- SPSS Statistics
- SPSS is now available to Faculty and Staff to install on University or Department owned computers.