Skip Navigation

Applying For Financial Aid - What if I Have Special Circumstances?

If you believe you have special circumstances that need to be brought to our attention, such as changes in an independent student’s or dependent parent’s employment, loss of a benefit or other type of income, changes in marital status, payment of large unreimbursed medical expenses or unexpected costs, please contact our office and ask to speak to a staff member about an appeal.

Office Contact Hours:
Monday – Friday
10 am – 4:30 pm

Tel: (207) 581-1324

Previous to What Additional Documents Do I Need to Submit (To Do List)?


Back to Applying For Financial Aid