New graduate students admitted for Spring 2014: please log in to myHousing with your MaineStreet logon and password to access the Spring 2014 housing application. Assignments will be available online after December 16.
Please note: if you are unable to access the housing application, please contact email@example.com.
Stodder Hall is the home of the Graduate School. The location of the Graduate School offices, the Graduate Center, and a Writing Center in Stodder will provide graduate students a unique and supportive environment on campus.
General Information and Rates
- Primarily graduate student housing
- Limited space on the 3rd floor for older undergraduate students with approval from the Graduate School
- Limited small single occupancy
- Single room occupancy
- Limited Double room occupancy
- Continuous Housing
- Faculty Member-in-Residence
Room and board cancellation fees will apply for any student who remains enrolled and moves out of the residence hall. Please refer to the room cancellation fee schedule below. More information about cancellation fees is available at umaine.edu/housing/cancellation-fee/.
- Graduate Room Cancellation Fee Schedule 2013-2014
- The Room and Board License (PDF) is for the entire academic year or the remainder of academic year if assigned after opening in the fall.
Term billing: The spring term begins on January 12, 2014. Arrival prior to January 12 for the spring term will be billed at the daily room rate for the room type assigned.
- Local telephone service with voice mail (student provides phone)
- Cable television service provided by TimeWarner Cable
- Computer and network jacks
- Washers and dryers ($28 per semester in Laundry Funds is included in the room rate and is accessed through the MaineCard)
- Vending area
- Kitchenettes on each floor
The Center offers
- Computer resources
- Academic resources
- Photocopy equipment
- Social space
The Center shares space on the first floor with the
- Graduate School
- Graduate Student Government