On-campus housing for students with families (spouse, partner, and/or children) is available at University Park Family Housing. University Park is located in Old Town, one mile from the center of campus and adjacent to the wooded bike paths that link the campus with Old Town. Often referred to as U-Park, this housing community offers 48 one-bedroom units and 46 two-bedroom units.
Apartment Sizes and Rates
The following prices go into effect July 1, 2019:
- One-bedroom apartments at $757 per month, maximum 3 occupants
- Two-bedroom apartments at $872 per month, designated for families with 1 or more children, maximum 4 occupants
- Hot and cold water
- Recycling and trash removal
- Cable television
- Local telephone service
- Internet access
- Electric stove
- Community center
- Laundry facilities
- Furniture and draperies not included
- Pets are not allowed, with the exception of small fish in up to 10 gallon tank
For more information please call 207.581.4854 or email Jane Kosnow.