On campus housing for students with families (spouse or partner, and/or children) may apply to live at University Park Family Housing. University Park is located in Old Town, one mile from the center of campus and adjacent to the wooded bike paths that link the campus with Old Town.
University Park Information
Apartment sizes and rates (effective July 1, 2014)
- 48 one-bedroom apartments at $645/month for families with a maximum of three members.
- 46 two-bedroom apartments at $745/month for families with at least 1 child and limited to 4 or fewer family members.
- Hot and cold water
- Trash removal
- Cable television
- Local telephone service
- Internet access
- Electric stove
- Community Center
- Laundry facilities
- Furniture and draperies not included
- Pets are not allowed except for aquariums
- Application Instructions (Word)
- Application (Word)
- University Park Manual: Policies, Procedures, and Information (Word)
- Notice of Intent to Vacate (Word)
For more information please call 207.581.4854 or email Jane Kosnow.