Health Affiliates of Maine – Outpatient Therapy Program Supervisor
Health Affiliates Maine, a dynamic and growing statewide licensed mental Health
Substance Abuses Services Agency in Auburn, ME, has an opening for an Outpatient
Therapy Program Supervisor to join their team. This is a full-time, salaried (exempt), role.
Position Summary: This position works with a team of highly skilled Outpatient
clinicians at a dynamic and growing agency, to provide ongoing support/clinical supervision/consultation to therapists in private practice at regional groups both in-
person or virtually.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Provide ongoing support/clinical supervision/consultation to therapists in
private practice at regional groups, in-person or virtually.
• Provide assistance and chart reviews for overall documentation compliance to
meet the requirements of MaineCare, Licensing and KEPRO.
• Provide guidance and support to affiliate clinicians who are non-compliant
and/or experiencing difficulty with contractual or regulatory requirements.
• Acts as a community liaison and representative to the community in relation to
the Outpatient Therapy Program, focus role, or the profession.
• Work with the entire agency to ensure that quality services, treatment, and
training offerings promote wellness, reduce stigma, and maintain the integrity
of the HAM mission.
• At least 5 years of clinical work treating mental health and substance use
disorders. Experience in private practice helpful.
• Working knowledge of mental health and substance use disorders and
treatment. Knowledge of therapeutic treatment modalities, diagnosis
formulation, ethical codes/standards, and trends in treatment.
• Maine licensed LCPC/LCSW/LMFT with CCS (or ability to attain) (Addition
LADC credential helpful)
• Maine driver’s license
Apply today at: