Lost or Damaged MaineCard

What if my card is lost or damaged?

It’s very important to report your MaineCard lost immediately so that access can be shut off to any resident halls and rooms, to any meal plans, to Black Bear Bucks accounts, to any dining funds, to the New Balance Recreation Center, to any laundry funds, and your UMaine Library account at Fogler, all under the name on the MaineCard.

There are six ways to report a lost or damaged MaineCard:

1.  Online Card Office

  • Login using your MaineStreet login
  • Click on “Card Services” in the gray box in the upper, left-hand corner
  • Click on “Declare Card Lost/Stolen” in the bottom, right-hand corner

2.  Email the MaineCard office at um.mainecard@maine.edu

3.  Come to the MaineCard Service Center, Room 130, Memorial Union

4.  Call 207.581.2273 (CARD)

5.  Speak with a UMaine Dining cashier

6.  After hours, contact the UMaine Police Department, 207.581.4040


Replacement cards can be obtained at the MaineCard Service Center for $20.