Lost or Damaged MaineCard
What if my card is lost or damaged?
Report your lost MaineCard immediately so that access can be shut off to your resident hall and room, meal plans, Black Bear Bucks, Dining Funds, and laundry funds accounts, to the New Balance Recreation Center, and your UMaine Library account at Fogler.
If your card is damaged and not working properly, you can request a new card.
There are several ways to report a lost or damaged MaineCard:
- Declare it lost quickly and easily through the eAccounts app
- Use the Online Card Office:
- Login using your MaineStreet login
- Click on “Card Services” in the gray box in the upper, left-hand corner
- Click on “Declare Card Lost/Stolen” in the bottom, right-hand corner
- Email the MaineCard office
- Come to the MaineCard Service Center, Room 130, Memorial Union
- Call 207.581.2273 (CARD)
- Speak with a UMaine Dining cashier
- After hours, contact the UMaine Police Department at 207.581.4040
Replacement cards can be obtained at the MaineCard Service Center for $20.