Letters and Forms

Letter Requests

Our office provides letters certifying enrollment at the University of Maine or on behalf of family member(s) who would like to apply for the visitor visa at a US Consulate abroad. These letters are available to international students and scholars on F-1, J-1, or other non-immigrant categories.

To request a certification or invitation letter please follow these instructions:

  1. Click the appropriate template below
  2. Complete the form entering information in all fields.
  3. When the letter has been issued, we will send an email to your @maine.edu account. The process is generally finished in 2 business days or less.

Enrollment Certification Letter

Family Invitation Letter

No Social Security Number for Bureau of Motor Vehicles Letter


 Print Forms

Transfer OUT Request Form Fillable