Log in to myHousing
Incoming new students: Complete your online housing application and contracts using myHousing*.
Current residents: You can also change the PIN for your door lock, update emergency contacts, and submit maintenance requests.
Current residents do not need to submit an online housing application for Fall 2020-Spring 2021. Current residents will be able to select a room during the online Room Signup February 18 – February 24. Please click on Room Signup for details. We will also be sending an email to all current residents on Monday, February 17 with information on Room Signup.
Quick Start Guide (incoming new students)
- Use a laptop or PC with Internet Explorer or Google Chrome to access the housing application. The interface does not work well on mobile devices, Firefox or Safari.
- Your username is your UMaine email address without the @maine.edu portion
- If you do not see a confirmation page or receive a confirmation email, your application is not complete
*Use your MaineStreet ID and password to:
- Apply for On-Campus Housing for Fall 2020 – incoming new students
- Check your room assignment – Room assignments for Fall 2020 will be available on July 1, 2020
Commuters Requesting a Meal Plan
DO NOT apply for housing if you are only requesting a Commuter Meal Plan. Commuter Meal plans are available from the Dining Services website.
If you have a question regarding your assignment or the housing application, don’t hesitate to contact us.