Log in to myHousing
Complete your online housing and dining applications and contracts using myHousing. You can also change the PIN for your door lock, update emergency contacts, submit maintenance requests, and view your room assignment.
Quick Start Guide
- Use a laptop or PC with Internet Explorer or Google Chrome to access the housing application. The interface does not work well on mobile devices, Firefox or Safari.
- Your username is your email address without the @maine.edu portion
- If you are applying for themed living, you must complete the follow up questions before submitting
- If you do not see a confirmation page or receive a confirmation email, your application is not complete
Use your MaineStreet ID and password to:
- Apply for On-Campus Housing for Fall 2019
- Check your room assignment – NOTE: the My Room Assignment button will be activated on July 1
Commuters Requesting a Meal Plan
DO NOT apply for housing if you are only requesting a Commuter Meal Plan. Commuter Meal plans are available from the Dining Services website.
If you have a question regarding your assignment or the housing application, don’t hesitate to contact us.