Log in to myHousing
Incoming new students: Complete your online housing application and contracts using myHousing*.
Current residents: You can also change the PIN for your door lock, update emergency contacts, and submit maintenance requests.
If you do not have a room assignment for the fall and would like to live on campus, please log in to myHousing and submit a housing application. If you are unable to access the online housing application, please contact us.
Quick Start Guide (incoming new students)
- Use a laptop or PC with Internet Explorer or Google Chrome to access the housing application. The interface does not work well on mobile devices, Firefox or Safari.
- Your username is your UMaine email address without the @maine.edu portion
- If you do not see a confirmation page or receive a confirmation email, your application is not complete
*Use your MaineStreet ID and password to:
- Apply for On-Campus Housing for Fall 2020 – incoming new students
- Check your room assignment – Room assignments for Fall 2020 will be available on July 1, 2020
Commuters Requesting a Meal Plan
DO NOT apply for housing if you are only requesting a Commuter Meal Plan. Commuter Meal plans are available from the UMaine Dining website.
If you have a question regarding your assignment or the housing application, don’t hesitate to contact us.