New graduate students admitted for Fall 2019: please log in to myHousing with your MaineStreet logon and password after February 1 to access the Fall 2019 housing application. Assignments will be available online on July 1.
Please note: if you are unable to access the housing application, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Stodder Hall is the home of the Graduate School. The location of the Graduate School offices, the Graduate Center, and a Writing Center in Stodder will provide graduate students a unique and supportive environment on campus.
General Information and Rates
- Primarily graduate student housing
- Limited space on the 3rd floor for older undergraduate students with approval from the Graduate School
- Limited small single occupancy
- Single room occupancy – Graduate single rooms have a double sized bed, comfy chair and MicroFridge
- Limited Double room occupancy
- Continuous Housing
- Faculty Member-in-Residence
2019 – 2020 room and board rates are subject to approval by the Board of Trustees.
The Graduate Room and Board License – 2019-2020 is for the entire academic year or the remainder of academic year if assigned after opening in the fall. Cancellation fees apply to students who cancel room and board after check-in and remain enrolled.
Term billing: The Fall 2019 term begins on September 3. Arrival prior to August 30 for the fall term will be billed at the daily room rate for the room type assigned.
- Cable television service provided by Apogee
- Computer and network jacks
- Washers and dryers ($27.50 per semester in Laundry Funds is included in the room rate and is accessed through the MaineCard)
- Vending area
- Kitchenettes on each floor
- Graduate Singles have a double-size bed, comfy chair and a MicroFridge
The Center offers
- Computer resources
- Academic resources
- Photocopy equipment
- Social space
The Center shares space on the first floor with the
- Graduate School
- Graduate Student Government