Stodder Hall is the home of the Graduate School. The location of the Graduate School offices, the Graduate Center, and a writing center in Stodder will provide graduate students a unique and supportive environment on campus. View additional information on Stodder Hall.
Graduate Housing General Information
- Primarily graduate student housing
- Limited space on the 3rd floor for older undergraduate students with approval from the Graduate School
- Single occupancy rooms
- Graduate single rooms have a double sized bed, comfy chair and MicroChill® unit
- Limited double room occupancy
- Continuous Housing: Not available for the 2020–2021 academic year. Please contact Res Life if you require emergency on-campus housing after Thanksgiving.
The Graduate Room and Board License – 2020-2021 is for the entire academic year, or the remainder of academic year if assigned after opening in the fall. Cancellation fees are being waived for the 2020–2021 academic year.
For further information on services provided to resident students, view the amenities page.
- Streaming television service provided by Apogee
- Computer and network jacks
- Faculty member in residence
- Laundry facilities
- Residents are provided with unlimited laundry funds for the 2020–2021 academic year
- Kitchenettes on each floor
- Students living on campus are required to purchase a meal plan. You may purchase the Graduate Meal Plan.
- Vending area
The Graduate School and Auxiliary Services partner to operate a graduate center that creates a comprehensive support environment for all graduate students. It shares first floor space with the Graduate School and Graduate Student Government.
The Center offers:
- Computer resources
- Academic resources
- Photocopy equipment
- Social space
Information on off-campus housing is available from Commuter and Non-traditional Student Programs.