New graduate students admitted for Fall 2018: please log in to myHousing with your MaineStreet logon and password after February 1 to access the Fall 2018 housing application. Assignments will be available online on July 1.
Please note: if you are unable to access the housing application, please contact email@example.com.
Stodder Hall is the home of the Graduate School. The location of the Graduate School offices, the Graduate Center, and a Writing Center in Stodder will provide graduate students a unique and supportive environment on campus.
General Information and Rates
- Primarily graduate student housing
- Limited space on the 3rd floor for older undergraduate students with approval from the Graduate School
- Limited small single occupancy
- Single room occupancy
- Limited Double room occupancy
- Continuous Housing
- Faculty Member-in-Residence
2018 – 2019 room and board rates are subject to approval by the Board of Trustees.
The Graduate Room and Board License – 2018-2019 is for the entire academic year or the remainder of academic year if assigned after opening in the fall. Cancellation fees apply to students who cancel room and board after check-in and remain enrolled.
Term billing: The spring term begins on January 17. Arrival prior to January 15 for the spring term will be billed at the daily room rate for the room type assigned.
- Cable television service provided by TimeWarner Cable
- Computer and network jacks
- Washers and dryers ($27.50 per semester in Laundry Funds is included in the room rate and is accessed through the MaineCard)
- Vending area
- Kitchenettes on each floor
The Center offers
- Computer resources
- Academic resources
- Photocopy equipment
- Social space
The Center shares space on the first floor with the
- Graduate School
- Graduate Student Government