Stodder Hall is the home of the Graduate School. The location of the Graduate School offices, the Graduate Center, and a writing center in Stodder will provide graduate students a unique and supportive environment on campus. View additional information on Stodder Hall.
Graduate Housing General Information
- Primarily graduate student housing
- Limited space on the 3rd floor for older undergraduate students with approval from the Graduate School
- Single occupancy rooms
- Limited double room occupancy
- Continuous Housing: Stodder Hall is open for all breaks during the academic year
The Graduate Room and Board License – 2021-2022 is for the entire academic year, or the remainder of academic year if assigned after opening in the fall. Cancellation fees apply if a student breaks the license and remains enrolled.
For further information on services provided to resident students, view the amenities page.
- Streaming television service provided by Apogee
- Computer and network jacks
- Faculty member in residence
- Laundry facilities
- Residents are provided with $35.00 per semester in laundry funds
- Kitchenettes on second and third floor
- Students living on campus are required to purchase a meal plan. A Graduate Meal Plan is available.
- Vending area
The Graduate School and Auxiliary Services partner to operate a graduate center that creates a comprehensive support environment for all graduate students. It shares first floor space with the Graduate School and Graduate Student Government.
The Center offers:
- Computer resources
- Academic resources
- Photocopy equipment
- Social space
Information on off-campus housing is available from Commuter and Non-traditional Student Programs.