Stodder Hall is the home of the Graduate School. The location of the Graduate School offices, the Graduate Center, and a writing center in Stodder will provide graduate students a unique and supportive environment on campus. View additional information on Stodder Hall.
Graduate Housing General Information
- Primarily graduate student housing
- Limited space on the 3rd floor for older undergraduate students with approval from the Graduate School
- Limited amount of small, single occupancy rooms
- Graduate single rooms have a double sized bed, comfy chair and MicroChill® unit
- Limited double room occupancy
- Continuous Housing
The Graduate Room and Board License – 2019-2020 is for the entire academic year, or the remainder of academic year if assigned after opening in the fall. Cancellation fees apply to students who cancel room and board after check-in and remain enrolled.
Term billing: The Fall 2019 term begins on September 3. Arrival prior to August 24 for the fall term will be billed at the daily room rate for the room type assigned. The Spring 2020 term begins on January 19, 2020.
For further information on services provided to resident students, view the amenities page.
- Streaming television service provided by Apogee
- Computer and network jacks
- Faculty member in residence
- Laundry facilities
- $25.00 per semester in MaineCard Laundry Funds included in the room rate)
- Kitchenettes on each floor
- Vending area
The Graduate School and Auxiliary Services partner to operate a graduate center that creates a comprehensive support environment for all graduate students. It shares first floor space with the Graduate School and Graduate Student Government.
The Center offers:
- Computer resources
- Academic resources
- Photocopy equipment
- Social space
Information on off-campus housing is available from Commuter and Non-traditional Student Programs.