Mauricio Pereira da Cunha
Professor of Electrical and Computer Engineering
Address: 5708 ESRB-Barrows, Room 249
- 1994, Ph.D. in Electrical Engineering, McGill University, Montreal, Canada
- 1989, M.Eng. in Electronic Engineering, Escola Politécnica da Universidade de São Paulo, Brazil
- 1985, B.S. Electronic Engineering, Escola Politécnica da Universidade de São Paulo, Brazil
- Microwave Acoustics
- Surface and Bulk Acoustic Wave Propagation and Devices
- Harsh Environment Sensors
- Acoustic Wave Material Characterization and Analysis
M. Pereira da Cunha, R. J. Lad, T. B. Pollard, D. McCann, E. McCarthy, P. Prata, R. Kelley, “Wireless Harsh Environment SAW Array System for Power Plant Application,” 2014 IEEE International Ultrasonics Symposium, in Proceeding of the Ultrasonics Symp.- IUS, Chicago, pp. 381-384.
M. Pereira da Cunha and Anin Maskay, “Wireless Battery-free Harsh Environment Sensor System for Energy Sector Applications,” 2014 Cross Cutting Research Review Meeting, in 2014.
Mauricio Pereira da Cunha, “Nanoelectrodes for High-Temperature Harsh-Environment Wireless Battery-free Sensors,” 2014 Material Research Society Fall Meeting, Session GG: Nanomaterials for Harsh Environment Sensors and Related Electronic and Structural Components Design, Synthesis, Characterization and Utilization Boston, MA, Dec. 2014.
D.J. Frankel, S.C. Moulzolf, M. Pereira da Cunha, R.J. Lad, “Platinum-Based Nanocomposite Electrode Thin Films For High Temperature Operation,” International Conference on Metallurgical Coatings and Thin Films, April 24, 2015
M. Pereira da Cunha, “Harsh Environment SAW Wireless Sensor Array for Power Plant Applications,” 2015 Cross Cutting Research Review Meeting, Pittsburgh, PA, April 27-30, 2015.
M. Pereira da Cunha, “High Temperature Passive Wireless Sensor Technology for Harsh Environment Applications,” 2015 Future of Instrumentation & Internet, Arlington, VA, May 04-06, 2015.
Updated: November 2015