University of Maine Workforce Partners Program
University of Maine Graduate School of Business Workforce and Preferred Partners programs have been developed to help Maine employers recruit, retain, and develop the next generation of business leaders. With tuition discounts, on campus recruitment opportunities, workshops and events, and eliminated fees, prospective students and employers alike will benefit from the state’s premier MBA program.
The Workforce Partners Program is available to active members in any state of Maine Chamber of Commerce.
- 12% tuition discount toward completion of the MaineMBA or Graduate Certificate in Business
- Zero application fees
- Fast-track admissions processing
- Dedicated academic advising by the Graduate Dean or Director of Graduate Programs
- Invitations to MaineMBA networking events
- Access to workshops, webinars, and professional development events
- On-campus and online recruitment opportunities
- Job posting access among current MBA students and alumni network
As a participants, employers are encouraged to:
- Reference the MaineMBA as an employee benefit on their internal website
- Provide the Graduate School of Business permission to use organization name and logo in marketing and promotional materials
- Review and provide annual feedback on the Workforce Partners program
Interested in becoming a GSB Partner? For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Graduate School of Business at 207.581.1973.