Skip Navigation

Academics - Transcripts of Academic Record

The University gives each graduate one complementary official transcript with the diploma. Additional official copies may be obtained free of charge from the Office of Student Records. Written requests should be sent to:

Office of Student Records
University of Maine
Room 100, 5781 Wingate Hall
Orono, ME 04469-5781

Transcripts cannot be issued to any student indebted to the university. No partial transcripts or copies of transcripts from other institutions are issued.  Students also may view their own academic history by using  MaineStreet.

Back to Academics