- Workshop series for new and developing leaders on campus
- Cohort based learning
- Emerging Leaders are provided an upper classman mentor
- Develop ethical, compassionate leaders
- Help students identify their strengths and leadership styles
- Provide a strong foundation in leadership theories
Emerging Leaders Class of 2020: Effective leadership demonstrates compassion, confidence, positivity, and charisma when experiencing everyday challenges. A leader is an honest, open-minded individual who plays to their strengths and builds an inclusive community by providing a safe environment to encourage personal development.