Hospice Maine – looking for a full time Social Worker in Mid Coast Southern Maine Area
Constellation is looking to add a part time (16 hour) Social Worker to our Hospice team! The Social Worker will travel to patients’ homes and assisted living facilities located in the Mid Coast Southern Maine area. The ideal candidate will have at least 1 year of clinical experience and have their MSW.
Territory: Mid Coast Southern Maine Area
Schedule: Mon-Fri 8:00am-5:30pm
- Carries out social evaluations, including family dynamics, caregiver abilities, communication patterns, neglect or abuse and plan intervention based on evaluation findings
- Educate patients and caregivers on disease process, medications, plan of care and individualized treatment plan
- Maintains and processes all documentation in compliance with agency standards utilizing the electronic medical record keeping system. Submits all clinical documentation, time records and other information in the required time frame
Perks and Benefits
- iPad to record all documentation
- Mileage reimbursement
- Competitive salary
- 401(k) plan
- Professional liability coverage
- Company-sponsored in-service and training
- Continuing education!
*Certified as a Great Place to Work For in 2018, 2019 and 2020*
*One of the Top 25 Places to Work For in Healthcare in the US*
Constellation is committed to treating people like they’re family and connecting those we serve with the right care for their unique situations. We provide community-based home health, palliative care, hospice, non-medical home care, school-based OT/PT/ABA, and in-home ABA therapy through our broad network of providers. Constellation is a family-owned, family-centered organization that has remained true to our commitment to providing the best patient experience and the highest quality outcomes. We believe this is accomplished by ensuring that everyone we connect with feels valued, trusted, and heard. This core has earned us the distinction of being a Certified Great Place to Work For THREE consecutive years as well as ranking as one of the Top 25 Places to Work For in Healthcare!