Social Worker BS Level (Behavioral Case Management Department)
Community Clinical Services, affiliated with St. Mary’s Health System, is seeking three organized, self-motivated individuals to provide case management services to clients with emotional or psychiatric diagnoses as part of the Behavioral Health Home Organization. Our program continues to expand and, as a result, we are hiring two Adult Case Managers and a Child Case Manager. The BHHO is a team approach to case management and provides improved care coordination and access to services that address both mental and physical health, as a whole person approach to wellness. This person will function as part of an interdisciplinary team and will be responsible for managing a caseload of patients.
- Provides community case management services for specified client population (i.e. adults or
- Collaborates with other providers to provide holistic care to clients
- Documents biopsychosocial assessment, progress notes and treatment goals in an
Electronic Medical Record (EMR)
- Tracks and manages quality care initiatives
- Assists with authorization and attestation process for services rendered in Atrezzo portal
- $500 Training/ conference funds provided annually (licensure renewal fees, examination
fees, professional book reimbursement, etc. available)
- Additional onsite trainings available (contact hours provided)
- Five days of training allowable without the use of earned time
- Generous earned time bank
- Medical, dental, eye benefits and more…..
- Clinical supervision provided (frequency dependent upon licensure/ certification
- Monthly case consultation with BHH team members
Education and Requirements:
- Must be eligible to be licensed or eligible to hold certification in the State of Maine (LSW or
LSX for Children or MHRT/C for Adult)
- 1-3 years’ experience in case management preferred, but not required
- Ability to work in a team setting and autonomously
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills required
- Commitment to the mission and values of Covenant Health
Applicants may apply on our website: https://www.stmarysmaine.com/careers/careers Keyword: Type in “Social Worker.” Choose Social Worker BS Level with the Behavioral Case Management department.
We are an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, disability
status, gender, sexual orientation, ancestry, protected veteran status, national origin, genetic information or any other legally protected status.