Part-Time Social Work Position in Lincoln
Part time Social Worker in Lincoln, Maine at DaVita Kidney Care
Use your natural gift of education and persuasion to help patients and their families cope with the effects of kidney disease. Life on dialysis can be a difficult transition for many patients-and you’ll be there to support and advocate for them. In this vital role, you will help patients understand their rights and responsibilities, and guide them in managing the physical, mental, emotional and financial demands of End Stage Renal Disease.
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village as a Social Worker:
- A community first, company second culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
- Licensed in the state of practice as required by state regulations.
- Master’s degree in Social Work (MSW) required with a specialization in clinical practice
- Demonstrated knowledge of government and private insurance programs
To apply, visit this link: https://careers.davita.com/job/DAVIUS24372/Part-Time-Social-Worker
Or contact Danielle Piscitelli directly with any questions at Danielle.Piscitelli@DaVita.com