“Fall” Into A New Career At Sweetser
We are now offering a $2500 Sign-On Bonus for this Position
Work as part of a vibrant team within a non-profit agency with a rich history of providing care to children, families, and individuals since 1828. You can utilize your clinical talents in a supportive environment that fosters strong clinical development and work/life balance. Opportunities to expand skills in Family Therapy, Trauma Focused – Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Motivational Interviewing, and Play Therapy.
· Clinician Developmental Disabilities Program (Bangor)
Join the leader in Training and Implementing Evidenced Based Practices with:
· Integrated approach to treatment
· Experience collaborative relationships with families, schools, other community partners, and the Sweetser Network of Providers to support integrated care and positive outcomes for clients
· Paid, quality individual and team supervision
· Paid, access to training and supervision on the use of evidenced based practices
· Opportunities for professional growth and advancement
· Reimbursement for licensure fees
· Laptops and cell phones provided
· Mileage Reimbursement
· Competitive Compensation and Benefits Package
· 403(b) retirement plan
All applicants must possess Maine Licensure (LCSW preferred, LMSW-cc second year considered) and a valid state driver’s license.
Apply today at http://www.sweetserjobs.org/careers/
Sweetser is a dynamic and growing organization that has been helping children and families since 1828. As a nationally recognized and accredited leader it is our goal to provide quality treatment, support and hope to children, adults and families through a network of mental health, behavioral health and educational services.