Integrating Research & Practice: Strategies for interdisciplinary teaching and learning across the STEM+C disciplines
The 2019 RiSE Conference titled Integrating Research & Practice: Strategies for interdisciplinary teaching and learning across the STEM+C disciplines will be held June 23 -25, 2019.
Themes of this year’s conference are:
- Research based strategies for integrating computing knowledge and skills in the STEM classroom
- Strengthening ELA through STEM using evidence guided pedagogy
- Developing and assessing quantitative reasoning skills in the STEM classroom
- Best practices for integrating engineering knowledge and skills in the STEM classroom
- Learning communities: adding value and support to interdisciplinary teaching and learning
Registration for pk-12 classroom teachers is now closed, but if you’d like to be added to the waitlist, please register below.
Stipends for qualified registrants (pk-12 STEM classroom teachers) who attend the entire conference will be sent out after the conference is completed. Please contact email@example.com with questions.
Sunday, June 23
3:00 – 6:00 pm: Registration and Check-in
6:00 – 8:00 pm: Dinner and Keynote given by University President, Dr. Joan Ferrini-Mundy