Faculty Laptop Incentive Program – 2016/2017
This year’s Faculty Laptop Incentive Program (FLIP) is brought to you by the UMaine Provost’s Office and UMS IT. The FLIP program will run through April 30, 2017 and is for faculty only. The following program policies apply:
- Laptops must be ordered through the University Bookstore with an interdepartmental order (IDO).
- Matching grants are 50% of total cost, up to $750.
- Substitute Apple, HP and Microsoft Surface bundles must be approved by Derek Husson from the University Bookstore.
- Contact Derek for tablet quotes (iPad, Windows, & Android).
- Funds will be distributed on a proportional basis; each order is subject for approval by your Dean’s office before placement of order.
This year’s program includes the following bundles:
- Apple MacBook Air Bundle (128GB) – $1220
- Apple MacBook Pro with Retina Display 13″ Bundle (128GB) – $1440
- Apple MacBook Pro in Space Gray or Silver 13″ Bundle (256GB) – $1759
- Hewlett-Packard EliteBook 820 G3 Notebook Bundle – $1220
- Hewlett-Packard EliteBook 840 G3 Notebook Bundle – $1509
- Microsoft Surface Pro 4 Education Bundle – $1649
For program details, contact:
Robin Sherman at firstname.lastname@example.org, or Derek Husson at email@example.com
To order systems:
Contact the University Bookstore at 207.581.2580 and ask for Derek Husson.