Important measures of teacher preparation programs at the University of Maine College of Education and Human Development:
- Program enrollment rates
- Degrees conferred
- Retention and graduation rates
- Admissions information
- Life after UMaine
- Teacher candidate performance data — Year 2014-2015, Year 2015-2016, Year 2016-2017, Year 2017-2018
- Student teacher experience survey — Year 2014-2015, Year 2015-2016, Year 2016-2017, Year 2017-2018
- Mentor teacher experience survey — Year 2014-2015, Year 2015-2016, Year 2016-2017, Year 2017-2018
|2017-2018 Completers Employment Data|
|Employment Data During 1st Year Out||Number||Percent|
|Eligible licenses for completers||99||100%|
|Employed during 1st year out||45||45%|
|Never applied for available license||23||23%|
|Not working in the field during 1st year||21||21%|
|Unknown or other status||10||10%|
More information about UMaine and teaching in Maine:
- College Navigator — Data gathered by the National Center for Education Statistics about affordability, retention and loan default rates.
- College Scorecard — U.S. Department of Education site featuring information about UMaine.
- Teaching salaries in Maine — Information on salaries by specialty and region.
- Bureau of Labor Statistics teacher salaries — More detailed salary information.