Tuition and Fees
- All online courses have a $25 per credit fee that the student is responsible for paying and applies only to summer. After the summer semester, this fee no longer applies.
- Students are responsible for all textbooks or course required materials.
- For Publicly funded HS students: Tuition is covered in 2 parts; approximately half by the Department of Education and the remainder by a waiver from the University. These payments may not show up on your account for several weeks into the semester, so if you see a balance in MaineStreet or receive a bill, DO NOT WORRY.
- For Private school HS Students: Tuition is a reduced early college rate of $138.25 starting in the fall semester.
- For Out of State HS students: Please contact us for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org.
USM FREE Qualifications
For more information, The University of Maine System has full FAQs concerning eligibility and funding.