We're nice. Promise!
Everyone has problems sometimes. Working with a counselor in a private setting gives you an opportunity to share your concern, explore your options, and work toward a solution. Students seek counseling for a number of reasons, such as:
- Academic issues
- Problems with friends or roommates
- Relationship troubles
- Sexual assault and other traumatic experiences
- Feeling stressed or anxious
- Feeling down or depressed
- Financial stress
- Adjusting to college
- Concerns with family
- Identity concerns
No concern is too big or too small. All counseling services are free and confidential. We do not currently provide testing services, but we are happy to provides names for referral.
Our goals are:
- To quickly provide contact & consultation for students
in need of services
- To respond to those in crisis as soon as possible
- To provide the maximum amount of service for the maximum amount of students
- To provide the highest quality of service while staying within the limits of what is possible given the level of our current resources
Still not sure if you would benefit from or need counseling? Visit our For Students page and check out the various resources available to you (including smart phone apps to help manage stress, anxiety and depression).