Tuesday, February 21, 1:00 p.m. to 2:30 p.m. ○ Stodder Hall, Room 48, and via Zoom.
Join UMaine ARCSIM (Advanced Research Computing, Security & Information Management) and partners in a seminar from 1:00 p.m. – 2:30 p.m. as speakers share their experience with sensitive data. We will also provide an overview of security resources and services that are available to faculty, staff, and students.
- ARCSIM updates — Shane Moeykens, ARCSIM Director
- Research Data Security — Melissa Kimble, ARCSIM Security Analyst
- CompuMAINE and Data Security — Andre Khalil, Director, CompuMAINE Lab, Department of Chemical and Biomedical Engineering
- Family Futures Downeast and Data Security — Lois-Ann Kuntz and Ph.D. Candidate Emily Scarpulla, Department of Psychology
- The Advanced Structures and Composites Center and Data Security — Peter Drown, MBA, Chief Operating Officer, Advanced Structures and Composites Center
- Q & A — Kevin Wentworth, ARCSIM Assistant Director
To attend virtually register for the event via this link and you will be sent the Zoom Link.
Click here to download the flyer for this webinar.