Drop/ Withdrawal/ Refund Policy
Be sure to consider both the academic and the financial consequences of dropping your Winter Session course.
- Students have through the end of the first day of Winter Session (12/27/17) to add a Winter Session course without instructor permission.
Academic deadlines for dropping a Winter Session courses will follow the following timeline:
- If dropped on or before 12/29/2017, this class will not appear on your transcript.
- If dropped after 12/29/2017, but on or before 01/10/2018, this class will appear on your transcript and a grade of W will be assigned.
- If dropped after 01/10/2018, this class will appear on your transcript and a grade of F will be assigned.
- The withdrawal/refund policy for Winter Session will follow standard policies for 3-week courses.
- Students have three days to drop the course and receive a full refund (course must be dropped on or before 12/29/2017). After that, no refunds will be issued except upon successful appeal.
Please contact the Bursar’s Office for additional Information.