SERVANT HEART SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION OPEN!
The Servant Heart Scholarship Fund (application available in Scholarship Universe – deadline September 24)
This scholarship fund is made possible by an anonymous gift to benefit students who are committed to community service and volunteer outreach. The Servant Heart Scholarship is offered as an expression of the donors’ Christian faith. The scholarship fund is intended to benefit students who connect public service with their academic work and who apply practical solutions to real world problems. Applying students must exhibit their devotion to community service by having been recently involved in an outreach project. The 2023 scholarship program included 4 scholarships of $3,000 each.
- Current undergraduate student
- Enrolled full-time at the University of Maine for the year being awarded
- Have and maintain at least a 3.0 GPA
- Active participation in volunteer outreach in the last 12 months
- Strong record of citizenship and volunteerism at the University of Maine
- Without academic or disciplinary violations
- Demonstrated commitment to community service
Recipients will be announced in early October 2023.