Welcome to Frenchville!
Un Petit Village… Avec un GRAN Coeur!
Home to the Northern Aroostook Regional Airport, Frenchville is a quiet farming community. It lies along the scenic St. John River across from New Brunswick, Canada. There are many Canadian and Acadian-French influences in this small St. John Valley town.
- B & A Caboose and Green Water Tank 308 US-1, Frenchville, ME 04745
- These historic landmarks tell the story of the past industrial roots that spread deep throughout this region of Aroostook County.
- Frenchville Historical Society and Wylie House 309 US-1, Frenchville, ME 04745
- Alongside the Caboose and Green Water Tank stands the Station House for the Bangor & Aroostook Railroad. Visit the Frenchville Historical Society of the store of this historical landmark and many more.
- Ste. Luce Church 448 US-1, Frenchville, ME 04745
- One of the oldest churches in the St. John Valley and the state of Maine.
- Dolly’s Restaurant 17 US-1, Frenchville, ME 04745 | (207) 728-7050
- Serving traditional American and French-style cuisine!
- Jim’s Corner Grocery, Pizza and Subs 269 US-1, Frenchville, ME 04745 | (207) 543-6788
- Local grocery store that also offers pizza and subs in their pizza shop!
- L & L Paradis Inc Potato House: 4 Scott Ave, Frenchville, ME 04745 | (207) 543-6342
- Note- we could not find additional information about this restaurant.
- Check out lodging options in nearby Madawaska!
Shops and Services
- Paul’s Gas Inc. 355 US-1, Frenchville, ME 04745 | (207) 543-6140
- A convenient stop to fuel up your ATVs!