Awarded LEED GOLD – March 2012
• Energy savings of 31% achieved through the incorporation of an improved thermal envelope, high efficiency glazing, reduced interior and exterior lighting power densities, demand control ventilation, variable air volume supply fans, process load heat recovery via a hydraulic oil to glycol heat exchanger, solar air heating, and high efficiency condensing units.
• Potable water use reduced by 47%
• The project diverted 1,120 tons (95%) of on-site generated construction waste from landfill.
• 40% of the total building materials content, by value, have been manufactured using recycled materials.
• 26% of construction materials manufactured within 500 miles.
• 80% of the total wood based building materials are harvested from FSC certified forests.
• Refrigerants and HVAC equipment utilize compounds that minimize or eliminate their ozone depletion and global warming contribution.
• All indoor adhesive, sealant, paint, and coating products comply with the VOC limits of the referenced LEED standards.
• Lighting controls are installed for 100% of individual workstations and 100% of shared multi-occupant space.
• The project has achieved a minimum 2% glazing factor in 80% of all regularly occupied spaces.