Awarded LEED SILVER – April 2008
• 46% of construction materials manufactured within 500 miles.
• 91% of construction waste and land clearing debris was recycled or diverted from landfills.
• Recycled materials used throughout.
• Large windows allow natural lighting and views of surrounding natural areas to 98% of occupied spaces.
• Occupancy sensors control lighting systems.
• Radiant floors, low-flow fixtures, daylighting techniques and efficient lighting provide water and energy savings throughout.