B.S. Engineering Technology Degrees:
Please consult the UM undergraduate catalog for more information on degree programs .
- Construction Engineering Technology
- The Construction Engineering Technology (CET) program is a blend of civil engineering technology, construction, and business management. Students start with a basic grounding in mathematics and the physical sciences and are progressively taught technical construction, and construction business management topics.
- Electrical Engineering Technology
- The Electrical Engineering Technology (EET) program at the University of Maine prepares students for professional electrical engineering careers in industry. The EET program also provides students with a traditional electrical and electronic engineering curriculum with extra concentration in subject areas that are particularly important to industry in the Northeast, including: electrical power and renewable energy, electronic design, integrated motion control, and microcomputer applications.
- Mechanical Engineering Technology
- The Mechanical Engineering Technology (MET) program offers quality engineering education and develops innovative technologies, creative thinking, and engineering leadership experiences for our students. The MET program equips students with the expertise and knowledge to address the complex problems and needs of the State of Maine, the United States and the world.
- Survey Engineering Technology
- The Surveying Engineering Technology (SVT) program focuses on equipping students with the skills and education required for professional practice. Starting with a basic grounding in mathematics and the physical sciences, the student is concurrently and progressively taught surveying, business, and engineering.
Accredited by the Engineering Technology Accreditation Commission of ABET, https://www.abet.org.