Guidance & Policy
- Full Committee Review or Designated Member Review process: The IACUC must review all proposed animal activities via a Full Committee Review, or a Designated Member Review.
- Graduate School Policy: Graduate students and faculty advisors, please read section 10.2.4 (page 44) Animal Subjects Approval, from the Graduate School’s Policies and Regulations.
- Guidelines for Satellite Animal Facilities
- Guidelines for Use of Zebrafish in Research, Teaching, and Testing (PDF). This document is intended to assist researchers/instructors working with Zebrafish in determining when Institutional Animal Care and Use Committee (IACUC) review is required.
- Policies and Procedures for the Humane Care and Use of Animals (PDF). All persons involved with the use of live vertebrate animals must read this Policy.
- Tips about your health and working with animals