Critical Languages Courses
VOX (Critical Languages Courses) have something to offer every major. The job market is a competitive place and employers are looking for skills that set candidates apart from the other applicants. Be the one who stands out with proficiency in a Critical Language.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR FALL 2016
1. Recommended deadline for enrollment is August 29, 2016.
2. All VOX courses focus on developing speaking skill and carry three credits
3. VOX classes with fewer than 3 students will not run.
4. Classes have a maximum enrollment of 8 students.
5. All courses listed below satisfy the Cultural Diversity and International Perspectives Requirement.
For course descriptions, see the Course Catalog.
CRITICAL LANGUAGES COURSES FALL 2016
ARA 101 Elementary Arabic I (5 cr.) Sect. 1 MWF 9:00AM-9:50AM & TuTh 9:30-10:20AM
CHI 101 Elementary Chinese I (5 cr.) Sect. 1 MWF 9:00AM-9:50AM & TuTh 9:30-10:20AM
VOX 105 Beginning Spoken Irish Gaelic I Sect. 1 Mon 12:00PM-1:15PM & Tu 12:30PM-1:45PM
VOX 106 Beginning Spoken Italian I Sect. 1 T/Th 3:30PM-4:45PM
VOX 106 Beginning Spoken Italian I Sect. 2 T/Th 9:30AM-10:45AM
VOX 136 Beginning Spoken Italian II Sect. 1 T/Th 5:00PM-6:15PM
VOX 107 Beginning Spoken Japanese I Sect. 1 TBA
VOX 107 Beginning Spoken Japanese I Sect. 2 TBA
VOX 137 Beginning Spoken Japanese II Sect. 1 TuTh 8:00AM-9:15AM
VOX 167 Beginning Spoken Japanese III Sect. 1 TuTh 9:30AM-10:45AM
VOX 108 Beginning Spoken Korean I Sect. 1 TBA
VOX 110 Beginning Spoken Russian I Sect. 1 MWF 9:00AM-9:50AM
VOX 110 Beginning Spoken Russian I Sect. 2 MWF 10:00AM-10:50AM
VOX 140 Beginning Spoken Russian II Sect. 1 MWF 11:00AM-11:50AM
Updated March 18, 2016