News Services staff write and distribute news releases and campus announcements; maintain the news website; write media advisories and pitch stories to editors and reporters; connect members of the media with university experts; manage UMaine’s events calendar; write for UMaine Today magazine; and support emergency communication.
Call 581.3745 to talk about your news item or issue, and determine how to make best use of your information.
- Undergraduate students spend summer at Schoodic in interdisciplinary ecosystems research
- UMaine to present TV host Bill Green in conversation with NPR’s Brian Naylor
- ‘Defiant Requiem’ film screening and concert by the Silver Duo, Oct. 29
- DMC director Heather Leslie shares vision for UMaine’s marine lab
- UMaine announces ‘Vision for Tomorrow’ $200 million comprehensive campaign