Education: Ph.D. University of Washington
CV: Download CV
Email Address: Jeffrey.email@example.com
Location: Gulf of Maine Research Institute
Mailing Address: Gulf of Maine Research Institute, 350 Commercial Street, Portland, ME 04101
- Linkages between climate, ocean ecosystem productivity and recruitment into the fisheries.
- Factors determining variability in production of zooplankton, including larvae of commercially harvested fish and invertebrates
- Application of coupled, 3-dimensional physical-biological models to investigate connections among variation in ocean currents and temperature, zooplankton production, and the growth and survival of fish larvae.
- Dispersal of Atlantic cod eggs and larvae from spawning areas in the Gulf of Maine,
- Ocean acidification effects on zooplankton
- Factors sustaining the high abundance of the planktonic copepod, Calanus finmarchicus, in the Gulf of Maine
- Seasonal and interannual variation in abundance and species composition of zooplankton and ichthyoplankton at fixed stations in the coastal Gulf of Maine
- Interaction between Calanus finmarchicus, herring and higher trophic levels in the coastal Gulf of Maine ecosystem