Welcome to UMaine
Confirm Your Attendance
Congratulations and welcome to the UMaine Intensive English Institute! We’re excited to welcome you to the program. Before you get start, the first thing you’ll want to do is confirm your attendance to the program. You can find the link to the form below.
By completing the Enrollment Confirmation form you’ll notify us that you will attend the IEI Program.
Once this is completed, find below a list of things to complete before you arrive!
Arrival Information & Next Steps
- Arrive at UMaine before the orientation day.
- Get your University Student ID card
- Move into your residence hall room or your room off campus
- Join the WhatsApp group “IEI students at UMaine”
- check your class schedule
- Get to know the Umaine Campus
- Check the orientation Schedule for mandatory sessions.
- Complete immigration check in
- Pay your bill
- Waive or opt in a health insurance
Urgent or Emergency Communications After Hours
If you urgently need to talk to a person from the Intensive English Institute after 16:30 (4:30pm) Monday through Friday and on weekends when the office is closed, call the University of Maine Campus Police and they will help you to reach us: 207-581-4040.
If you are locked out of your residence hall room, call the University of Maine Campus Police and they will let you into your room: 207-581-4040.